Attention Internet exporer users.

Attention Microsoft Internet Explorer Users: It has been brought to my attention that my blog isn't currently displaying properly using Microsoft Internet Explorer.

It seems the problem is related to the fact that my page is coded in CSS3, something which is apparently to advanced for IE to handle (*scoff*), but all other browsers handle it fine. I'm attempting to find alternative methods of coding, until then I would recommend contacting Mr B Gates, and requesting he update his software inline with the rest of the world !

I would suggest that anyone using IE who is having problems try using a different browser. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera are all great browsers, and display my blog perfectly.


Appologies for any inconvenience.

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Mistress Winters, and I enjoy hypnotizing and corrupting innocent women. Controlling them and making them perform for my pleasure. I'm one messed up girl. But I'm lovely really. In my spare time I enjoy various art and craft projects. I also write a little.

Sunday 23 March 2008

Hello out there (first post)

Hello one and all.

My name is Julia Winters (but you can call me Mistress!)

In this blog, I shall be sharing my stories and experiences of life as a hypnotic Mistress, and Hypno-fetishist.

Many of my blog entries will be true accounts of things that have happened to or I have done, either in my day-to-day life, or in the past. There will also be fiction stories cooked up by my twisted imagination (the latter often leads to the former anyway ;~) ). Often I will make it clear which is which, but occasionally I like to leave you guessing and let you try to work out for yourselves what is truth and what is fiction. I'm wicked like that.

I very much hope you enjoy reading this blog and will share your thoughts on them by leaving comments.

x Mistress Winters x

3 comments:

  1. Omg...such a lucky girl.

    I am honored to be under your control Mistress Winters.
    Always in love,
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you commented on the wrong entry Jessica, but thank you. Perhaps you can look forward to similar experiences as Katie in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I wonder exactly how many sweet young toys this Mistress has dangling from her fingers?

    ReplyDelete

Mistress Winters always loves it when you SUBMIT... comments that is.