Attention Internet exporer users.

Attention Microsoft Internet Explorer Users: It has been brought to my attention that my blog isn't currently displaying properly using Microsoft Internet Explorer.

It seems the problem is related to the fact that my page is coded in CSS3, something which is apparently to advanced for IE to handle (*scoff*), but all other browsers handle it fine. I'm attempting to find alternative methods of coding, until then I would recommend contacting Mr B Gates, and requesting he update his software inline with the rest of the world !

I would suggest that anyone using IE who is having problems try using a different browser. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera are all great browsers, and display my blog perfectly.


Appologies for any inconvenience.

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Mistress Winters, and I enjoy hypnotizing and corrupting innocent women. Controlling them and making them perform for my pleasure. I'm one messed up girl. But I'm lovely really. In my spare time I enjoy various art and craft projects. I also write a little.

Tuesday 30 December 2008

Extreme Makeover

Appologies for not blogging for a while, I have been otherwise engaged with my other activities... some of which I am sure you will hear about soon enough ;~) Anyway, for now, I would like to share with you another of my experiences with Katie.

Katie and I had been dating for a while now, and she was well on her way to fully becoming my sub, and we were both loving it.

One morning, after she had stayed the night at my place (she was spending many nights at my place by this point) I decided it was time for some more hypnotic fun. I'd put her under several times by this point, and had managed to get her quite deep on a few occasions. I had also given her a trigger to put her in trance, but she didn't go down as deep without an induction, and unless I specifically told her to forget what had happened, she would remember the trance, maybe not all of it, maybe just bits, but she would remember. And she would still on some level be aware of what was going on while she was under....

Now, for what I had planned that morning, I would need her to be completely unaware whilst she was under, which meant an induction, but I was feeling devious and I didn't want to just sit her down and let her know what was going on. I didn't want her to see it coming. I'd been working on my instant inductions, and had gotten quite good at them. It was just a case of finding the right deepening technique, which seemed to have worked out with Katie, and put in place a some anchors and triggers to enforce them. So I was confident that all the ground work was in place so that if I chose my moment, I could surprise her with a rapid induction, and put her down deep enough and quick enough, that she'd not know what hit her!

She was in the kitchen making a cup of tea, I tip toed in and she had her back to me waiting for the kettle boil (doesn't she know a watched pot never boils?!... or perhaps she was just day dreaming, which would make what I was about to do all the more effective) I snuck up behind her, and hit her with the induction, putting my hand over her eyes and pulling her backwards. I then used her trance trigger for added effect, and as I gently moved her backwards onto the floor, using our feet as a pivot, I fired off a few anchors and flooded her with deepeners. By the time I had bought her to rest on the kitchen floor, it seemed she was out like a light.

Now to carry out my plan... The kitchen wasn't the ideal place for it, as it was a little cramped, but I had (not by accident, I'd been plotting this down to the smallest detail for more than a week) managed to guide her down onto the rug. I took hold of the corners of the rug, and dragged her into the living room. The rug slid quite easily across the lino floor. I could have just told her to stand up and walk in, but that would slightly spoil the deeply relaxed state she was in, and also spoil some of the fun for me... I like the idea of controlling her lifeless body, but I wasn't really strong enough to carry her (and again, didn't want to spoil her deep relaxation).

Once in the living room with more room to manoeuvre, I stripped her naked, and put her clothes in a pile back in the kitchen. Now I took hold of the rug again and dragged her into the bathroom (very handy that I live in a flat and not a house! lol) I put a towel over the edge of the bath so that she would be comfortable, and then I slumped her over the edge of the bath as well, her arms flopped lifeless into the bath and her head and hair dangled over the side... she was so deep that she'd even been drooling a little, which I have to admit, is something that always turns me on (only in respect of a girl in a deep trance you understand!). I took the shower head, and began running the water, and trying to get it to the right temperature. In retrospect, I probably should have done this before I got her hanging over the edge of the bath, as had I accidentally sprayed her with freezing cold water, it could have startled her out of trance... also I could have used the cover that I was having a shower, so that she wouldn't expect me sneaking up on her... but it all worked out ok, so it doesn't matter. Once I had the water nice and warm (but not hot) I sprayed it onto her hair. I didn't want to completely soak her, then I would have to dry her again, I just wanted her hair damp. Once her hair was sufficiently moist, I put the lid of the toilet seat down, and sat her on it, making sure that she didn't fall off, by telling her to sit up straight. I brushed her hair back behind her shoulders. I then took a tub of vaseline, and began smearing it across her forehead, across her neck and shoulders, and over her ears...

Now at this point you've either worked out what I was about to do, or you are wondering what kind of bizarre fetish I was indulging! so I will explain. I was about to dye her hair. Of course I could have gotten her to dye her own hair if I had wanted, she almost certainly would have done it to please me, but where is the fun in that ;~). No. I wanted to do it myself, and I wanted to do it without her knowing. Which is why this had taken so much planning and effort. The vaseline was to stop the dye coming off onto her skin and staining it. I put on the rubber gloves and began applying the dye. Her hair was a light brown/dark blonde colour... fine in it's own way, but I wanted to change it. I wanted something striking, and obviously different. I went for black with a flash of bright pink. The instructions said for the dye to be left in for 30 minutes, so I left her sitting on the toilet for the next half an hour, making sure to pop back in regularly to whispers in her ear and make sure she stayed deeply in trance. Once 30 minutes had passed, I gently guided her back down over the edge of the bath, and rince the dye out, and then gently washed the vaseline off her skin. I then dryed her with a towel, and put her in the old tshirt that I had taken from the laundry, so that she wouldn't get cold. Then I gently got her back into the living room, and sat her down on the sofa. Phase one of my plan was now complete. It was time for phase 2.

For Phase two, it was time for her to get dressed. I had purchased a very sexy outfit for her online, and I had kept it hidden from her, so at this point she had never seen it. I carefully got her dressed, all the while still whispering sweet nothings to keep her nice and relaxed. She looked very good in her new out fit, but it needed more. It needed make-up. I quite enjoyed doing peoples make up and hair, i was quite good at it to, I think if I hadn't gone into the evil hypnotic mistress buisiness, I'd have made a good make-up artist or hair dresser. There is also something romantic and intimate about putting on your girlfriends makeup for her... and the added element of trance... that made it positively erotic! I had such an urge to masturbate as I was putting it on, but I knew I couldn't, I had to focus on the job in hand. Pleasure would come later. I was going for the sultry, gothic vamp look, she'd dabbled with this look a couple of times and I really liked it, always had gone for that look, and I wanted her to look like it more often. Again, I knew if I'd just asked, she would have done it herself... but where is the fun in that? ;~)

By the time I had got her dressed and done her makeup, her hair was nearly dry. I warmed up the straightening iron and started styling her hair. I even gave her a bit of a trim... this was after all supposed to be a complete new image.

It was done. She had new hair, a new out fit, new make-up.... she looked ravishing... I certainly wanted to ravish her anyway! To make the makeover complete, there was one last thing that needed to change, her personality. She was to become my slave, completely surrendering herself to me. I would own her. We'd been working on this together for a while now and making good progress (it always helps when the subject is as willing as I am), but there still needed to be a few finishing touches. The outer transformation would cement in her mind the transformation of her personality.... all that was left was to wake her up and reveal to her my handy work.

I had her lie down flat on the sofa, then I brought her around. She looked slightly disoriented and bewildered, much like she had done the first time I had brought her back to my place and put her under (see previous post). As I'd hoped, she'd had no awareness of being in trance, and the last thing she had remembered was being in the kitchen making a cup of tea. That was more than 2 hours ago, and she had no memory of anything in between.... Then she noticed the out fit.

Katie: Oh my god, what have you been doing?!

Mistress Winters: Do you like?

Katie: Oh my god, I love it! Where did you get it from.

Misteess Winters: I ordered it online, It arrived last week, but I have kept it hidden so it was a surprise.

Katie: Oh wow! thank you!

She was very happy with her new outfit, which I was glad about. I know that's not really the point, I was her mistress, and she my slave, she would wear what I told her to wear, but I'm not as cold hearted as I sometimes make out, and I was actually very happy she liked it. I suggested she should go check herself out in the mirror. She bounced happily into my bedroom where I have a full length mirror... then she noticed the hair... "OH MY GOD!" she again shouted. She was speechless for a few moments, trying to work out what had happened. She couldn't believe her eyes... literally. She thought that it was some sort of hypnotic hallucination... not surprising considering some of the tricks I had played on her in the past. But I explained to her it was no trick, it was real. She was stunned, and looked back into the mirror. That's when it seemed to click. Every thing started to sink in.

MW: How do you like the new you?

K: I love it.... Thank you so much!

MW: I'm glad you like it.

K: How can I repay you?

At that point I closed the bedroom door... What happened next? I will leave that to your imagination ;~)

1 comment:

  1. I've often dreamed about a Mistress who would alter my body to fit her desires, hair color, clothes, even going as far as plastic surgery if she desired...after all my existance is only to bring her pleasure...so shouldn't I be exactly what she wants?

    ReplyDelete

Mistress Winters always loves it when you SUBMIT... comments that is.