Attention Internet exporer users.

Attention Microsoft Internet Explorer Users: It has been brought to my attention that my blog isn't currently displaying properly using Microsoft Internet Explorer.

It seems the problem is related to the fact that my page is coded in CSS3, something which is apparently to advanced for IE to handle (*scoff*), but all other browsers handle it fine. I'm attempting to find alternative methods of coding, until then I would recommend contacting Mr B Gates, and requesting he update his software inline with the rest of the world !

I would suggest that anyone using IE who is having problems try using a different browser. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera are all great browsers, and display my blog perfectly.


Appologies for any inconvenience.

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Mistress Winters, and I enjoy hypnotizing and corrupting innocent women. Controlling them and making them perform for my pleasure. I'm one messed up girl. But I'm lovely really. In my spare time I enjoy various art and craft projects. I also write a little.

Wednesday 31 December 2008

First off, I just want mention the new banner for this blog. I knocked it up myself, and am quite pleased with it, I hope you like it... and yes, those are my own eyes, so feel free to stare ;~)

Time for part 3 of the story of Katie.

Katie and I had now been together for more than 6 months. We were now in what could genuinely be called a relationship. I had been introduced to her parents, which was slightly awkward, I'm sure they are entirely comfortable with their only daughter being bisexual, much less in a full on relationship with me. Needless to say, they were completely in the dark about our love of hypnosis, in fact nobody else knew, it was our dirty little secret... and that often made it all the more exciting.

By now I had given her many triggers, some new and still works in progress, but some deeply ingrained and very effective. One of these very effective triggers was her FREEZE trigger. We'd worked out several different variations of freeze triggers, some would only freeze certain body parts, one would freeze her from the neck down, leaving her free to talk, one would freeze her entirely leaving her unable to talk, but still conscious, and the most extreme would leave her totally frozen not only in body, but in mind, as if on pause, frozen in time, and when she was un-frozen she would not be aware of any time having passed.

We'd played a little with triggers around other people and in public situations, but we'd always kept it subtle, seeing how far we could push things, but still not wanting to be 'caught'... Katie and I had been talking it and it seemed both of us were actually quite keen on the idea that we actually could be 'caught' and that it might be fun to let someone else in on our little secret. She liked the idea of being triggered with somebody else watching... something along the lines of being frozen and played with. Totally powerless as the the other person looks on. Perhaps even letting the other person play with her as well. The more we talked about it, the more we liked it, and the more ideas we came up with. We both decided that involving a 3rd person was what we wanted, and we agreed that person had to be female.

We placed a few ads on some adult contacts sites and alternative lifestyle sites, catering to BDSM and fetishes etc. But had little success finding someone suitable. Despite specifically requesting females we received a lot of email from men, or transvestites wanting a mistress to 'feminize' them, which although I wish them every success in, is not something that really interests me. We did get some replies from women, but after exchanging a few messages it became clear they weren't as serious about it as we were, and we curious more than anything and just wanted to live out their fantasy online instead of for real. So we gave up on the online idea, and decided the best way was the direct approach. It was time to take it to the streets.

I'd met Katie in a club, and we both thought the way forward was to try the same approach again, and meet someone in a club. Now, my stage hypnosis days were behind me by now. Obviously I still had the magic, but I was out of the game, I had no contacts, no stage team to handle the lights and sound etc. so doing a stage show myself was not an option this time. So we decided to just go clubbing and see what happened. We got dressed up in our sexiest outfits (ok not our absolute sexiest outfits, we didn't want to be mistaken for prostitutes!) and we hit the town. We'd go out a couple of times a week, to different bars and clubs. We don't exactly live in a bustling metropolis, so the night life is not amazing, but it's ok. If you go out enough, you do seem to run into the same people again and start to recognise faces. There were a few girls who caught our eyes. It would usually be Katie that would do the talking, which was an interesting reversal of the the usual dynamic in our relationship (i.e me being in control), she was actually the more confident of the two of us in social situations. You'll remember from previous entries that it was actually her who approached me when we met. Most of them were happy to laugh and flirt with her, but when she mentioned that I was her girlfriend, they suddenly be a lot less interested. I'm not sure if that is because the didn't like the idea of sharing, or just because they found me intimidating. Perhaps both.

Eventually though, after a few weeks of going to clubs and chatting girls up, Katie found one that took the bait, who when she was invited over to meet the girlfriend, was more than happy to come and chat. Katie was very good at being openly flirtatious with the girl, but at the same time showing her attachment to me. Holding my hand, whilst simultaneously touching the other girls hair.... sitting on my lap, but stroking the girls leg as she sat beside us... I hadn't briefed her on any of it, it was all her own idea... she was a natural. The girls name was Claire, a sweet looking girl, petite, a little chubby (not a bad thing in my opinion) slightly tomboyish in her baggy jeans, but with a cute feminine charm at the same time. Katie had excellent taste if I did say so myself :~P

Eventually the subject came up of what we do for a living, I said that I was a stage hypnotist, a white lie since I hadn't done a show in a while, but was a way of bringing hypnosis into the conversation, which was the goal after all.

Claire: Ooh a hypnotist. How cool!

Mistress Winters: Thank you, i like to think so.

Claire: I bet it's so much fun!

MW: I have to admit, it really is.

C: I bet she's hypnotized you [katie] hasn't she?

Katie: Haha, she has actually

C: Haha! Really?

Katie: Yep, loads of times!

C: Wow! make her bark like a dog! haha

MW: I'm afraid I can't, not in front of all these people, it might look a little strange.

C: Oh I don't believe you. You haven't really hypnotized her have you.

MW: I have

K: She really has

C: Prove it! You have to show me or I wont believe you!

I looked at Katie who was still sitting on my lap, she looked at me and smiled, as if to say "I trust you, do what you want". I took my arm that was wrapped around her back and move my hand up to her forehead, gave her a little tap and told her to SLEEP. Her head slumped forward and I felt her body go limp. I guided her head onto my shoulder, and to prevent her sliding off my lap, which I could feel starting to happen, I put my arm back around her and held her tight. To anyone else in the club who might look, it would just look like she was cuddling up to me.

C: oh my god! that is so freaky!

MW: Cool huh?

C: haha! it's hilarious!

MW: Are you convinced?

C: Hmmm I don't know, I suppose.... but she could just be pretending.

MW: Give her a poke.

Claire poked her in the stomach and giggled, Katie didn't react

MW: Go on, give her a bit of a tickle.

Claire tickled her sides and giggled some more. Katie still didn't react.

C: Maybe she's not ticklish

MW: Why don't pick up the candle on the table... now subtly, so nobody gets suspicious, why don't you pour the hot wax onto her leg.

Claire did as she was asked, and picked up the candle in the middle of the table. It was one of those ones in it's own little glass pot, and had lots of hot molten wax inside. Katie was wearing a skirt that night and no stockings or tights, so when Claire poured the wax it went straight onto her skin, it trickled down her thigh slightly, before quickly setting hard as it cooled on her skin. Katie didn't flinch at all.

C: That' so weird!

MW: Now do you believe us?

C: Ok, maybe she is hypnotized. Make her do something!

MW: I can't not here, there are to many people.

C: Oh you're no fun!

MW: Katie, 3, 2, 1, wakey wakey

Katie opened her eyes, lifted her head, and smiled embarrassedly, then looked down at her leg and saw the wax on her leg, and quickly pulled her skirt over her legs to cover it.

C: Haha, does she do that to you a lot?

K: Yes quite a lot!

C: and you don't mind?

K: No it's fun.

C: I wanted her to mess with you but she wouldn't

K: Well she messes with me often enough at home really... Why don't you come back with us and we can show you more... have some fun away from all these people.

Katie again started to give Claire her flirtatious look and stroked her leg. I could tell by the look on Claire's face that she was a little unsure. But I could also tell she was curious and wanted to say yes.

C: erm... ok...

And with that, we hailed a taxi and headed home. Claire didn't say much the whole way home. She was understandably nervous. Katie kept touching her hand reasuringly and smiling. When we go i told Claire to take a seat, and offered her a drink. She declined saying she was fine.

MW: So what you like to do?

C: Er.... I don't know...

MW: Go on, anything you want, just ask....

C: I don't know really...

Katie just stood there in excited anticipation. I zapped her with her mannequin trigger. We had varying degrees of freeze trigger, so would freeze specific body parts, hands, feet, arms, legs, etc. One would freeze her from the neck down, allowing her to still talk and react to what I did to her. One would freeze her whole body, leaving her unable to move or speak at all, but still aware of what was going on. And the final trigger would freeze her totally and also blank her mind, as if she was on pause, or frozen in time, unaware of anything that happened, and would wake feeling no time had passed. Her mannequin trigger was the one that would freeze her body entirely, but she was still aware. I started playing with Katie. Moving her, posing her, playing with her. I then walked over to the sofa and took Claire by her hand and lead her towards Katie. Claire said nothing, but had a mischievous smile on her face, it was very cute. I took her hands, and I placed them on Katie's breasts and helped her give them a little squeeze. Claire giggled again.

MW: Go ahead, have a play, she can't move, she's like a mannequin

C: Does she know what's going on?

MW: Yep, she's in there. She knows exactly what's going on. She can see and feel everything. She just can't move.

Claire started moving Katie around, and touching her body. Tentatively at first, gently cupping her breasts, and grabbing her bum. But got progressively more daring, and started posing her in more provocative positions and letting her hands wander more. Then she ask me if she was allowed to kiss her. Feeling fairly confident that Katie would be comfortable with that, I said yes. Claire put her hands on katies hips and stood on her tip toes and gave her gentle kiss on the lips. Knowing that being left in mannequin mode for to long can be quite tiring for a Katie, once Claire had finished her kiss and their lips were separated, I gave Katie the word that would put her back to normal. She again gave a bashful smile, and both of them had a bit of a giggle

C: Could you really not move?

K: Nope, not at all.

C: That's so freaky! I don't think I can't get my head around that... I just can't imagine what it would feel like.

K: Well I am supposed to feel like a mannequin, but I think it feels more like being made of wood, like a puppet, rather than plastic like a manneqin.

C: I don't think it would work with me, I'd just move! haha.

K: Ah you say that, but it's different once you've felt it... it's like when you're in the moment, it just feels natural and you can't help yourself.

C: So... does she make you do stuff then?... like... stuff you don't want to do.

K: Well... sort of... but not stuff that I REALLY don't want to do, just stuff that I didn't think I wanted to do... but somehow when she describes it, it starts to feel like something that I actually do want to do.

C: but like... can she can order you to... you know, have sex with you and stuff?... and you have to do it...

K: Well... not that she needs to order me... but yeah, she can pretty much get me to do whatever she wants.

MW: She enjoys it as much as I do though really.

K: Yeah I do.

MW: Have you have experimented with a bit of bondage in the bedroom?... hand cuffs and stuff?

C: Yeah, loads of times:

MW: Well its a bit like that really. When you are hand cuffed to the bed, you are surrendering power to your partner, and letting them do things to you, and you can't stop them... well it's like that really. Except the restraints are in her mind... and just like the hand cuffs, I was only able to put them there, because she trusted me.... Do you see?...

C: Sort of... I suppose.

MW: Let me show you something.

I took out a £5 note from my purse, and handed it to Claire, and told her to slip it into the waist band of Katie's skirt. Katie again smiled embarrassedly because she knew what was about to happen. I'd given her a trigger, that whenever I slipped a bank not into her waste band, she'd become an erotic dancer, and give me a lap dance. I'd actually specifically made the trigger so that it only worked when I did it, just in case someone else ever got cheeky and managed to trigger her! But I was hoping that since I was present, and that had told Claire to do it, her brain would accept the command and the trigger would work... and it did. The expression on her face immediately changed, and she went straight into her dance as Claire sat in the chair and watched on with nervous excitement.

MW: what she's doing now, is she is living out a fantasy in her head... in her mind, she totally believes she is an erotic dancer. We are not in my flat, we are in the middle of a busy lap dancing club, it's dark and there is smoke in the air, and people drinking and enjoying dances themselves... but that's all a little blurry and hazy, because she's not really paying attention to that... she's just focus completely on her dance... and on you... totally engrossed in the moment, and playing her part in the fantasy.

I was explaining this to Claire so that she had some insight into what was going on, but also I was talking to Katie and enforcing the trigger, just to make sure that it was working properly while she danced for Claire instead of me.

I let Katie dance for a couple of minute as we both sat on the sofa and enjoyed the dance. Then I handed Claire another note to slip into her waste line, this was a secondary trigger that made her start to strip. Katie accepted the trigger perfectly and as she danced, removed her top and skirt, and then continued to dance in her underwear. I let Katie continue to dance for another couple of minutes, the stood up from the sofa and triggered her into trance, she immediately stopped dancing and stood still and let her head slump forwards. I then guided her to sit down onto the sofa.

MW: Good girl Katie... now me and Claire are going to talk to you now, and ask you a few questions... you're going stay totally entranced... and you're just going answer 100% honestly, with whatever it is that comes into your head... saying exactly what you think, as you think it... do you understand?

K: Yes Mistress

MW: Good girl

C: She calls you mistress?

MW: Yes, only when she in trance normally, though she does say it sometimes when she's awake... I think that's mostly tongue in cheek though, as I haven't told her to do that... Katie... how do you feel right now?

I knew full well what the answer to this would be... her dancer trigger always has the same effect on her... she gets so sucked into the illusion, and takes on the role so fully, that she always wakes from it feeling the same way...

K: Horny

MW: How horny... on a scale from 1 to 10?

K: About a 9

MW: very horny then... and wet to I see.

K: Yes... wet...

MW: Claire is there anything you would like to ask Katie?

C: err.... do you find me attractive?

K: Yes

C: Did you like it when I kissed you?

K: Yes... a lot... because I couldn't stop you...

C: are you really wet?

K: Yes... really wet?

MW: have a look, you can see through her knickers... Katie... is it ok if Claire feels to see how wet you are?

K: Yes

MW: go ahead, touch her and see

Claire tentatively reached over and put her fingers onto Katies by now really quite soaked knickers. As her fingers gently made contact with the cloth, Katie let out a soft moan...

MW: I think she likes it... is that nice Katie?

K: Mmmm yes.

MW: What would you like Claire to do now?

K: Finger me.

At the this point the night got very interesting. Claire continued to be nervous through out, but still continued. The 2 of us made love to Katie for the next hour, and by all accounts she had the best sex of her life. Claire very much enjoyed herself as well, and as you will soon discover in future entries, was to become a more regular feature of our hypnotic exploits... but you'll have to wait until next time to read more...

... Oh yes, I am a tease, but you know you love it ;~) x

1 comment:

Mistress Winters always loves it when you SUBMIT... comments that is.