Attention Internet exporer users.

Attention Microsoft Internet Explorer Users: It has been brought to my attention that my blog isn't currently displaying properly using Microsoft Internet Explorer.

It seems the problem is related to the fact that my page is coded in CSS3, something which is apparently to advanced for IE to handle (*scoff*), but all other browsers handle it fine. I'm attempting to find alternative methods of coding, until then I would recommend contacting Mr B Gates, and requesting he update his software inline with the rest of the world !

I would suggest that anyone using IE who is having problems try using a different browser. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera are all great browsers, and display my blog perfectly.


Appologies for any inconvenience.

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Mistress Winters, and I enjoy hypnotizing and corrupting innocent women. Controlling them and making them perform for my pleasure. I'm one messed up girl. But I'm lovely really. In my spare time I enjoy various art and craft projects. I also write a little.

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Eeny meeny miney mo...

Lex has provided me with a link to the website where he recruits his models, so that I can suggest models for future shoots. I know that whoever I pick there is no guarantee Lex will book them, or that they would agree to the shoot, but nonetheless, I once again feel like a kid in a candy store. Trawling through all the myriad of lovelies on offer... sizing them up... who would be good?... I have a few in mind, I'm compiling a shortlist... or shopping list if you will ;~)

Deciding who would make for a good subject is a bit like gay dar. Over the years I've learned subtle signs that reveal which girls might be up for a bit of saphic action, and it's the same with hypnosis, you can not only judge who would be a good subject, but who would also be willing... when the 3 match up it's like all the cherries flashing up on fruit machine ;~). Just like gay dar, there is hypno-dar... some have it down to a fine art, and can look a person up and down and within seconds judge what kind of a subject they'd be... I'm not quite that good, but I'm all right... It's not so easy to do from a brief profile and some portfolio pictures, but it's possible I think... perhaps we shall see.

Sizing girls up in that way feels kind of predatory... powerful...  Confident. Strong. I've never been a confident person by nature. It's hard to believe (or perhaps not depending on your viewpoint) but I was quite a shy, unassuming girl while I was growing up, even into my late teens and early twenties I was still quite a shy person. But hypnosis and my Mistress persona has helped me gain confidence, feel stronger as a person. When I first starting trancing people on a regular basis, I noticed a distinct difference in the way I felt and acted. I walked with my head held high, I strutted confidently, spoke with more confidence and authority. People started reacting differently to me. And I reacted differently to them. I found myself when in a room full of people, sizing them up... analyzing people...  picking people out... "she'd be good... she'd be good... oh, I'd love to try her..." It's a great feeling, but a dangerous one. The path of the dark side it is. When doing it in public I feel like a lioness, strutting around, stalking... eyeing up a herd of gazelle... choosing her victim... licking her lips. Browsing the 'catalogue' of models online, I feel more like some super villain (one day, you'll see), sitting in a big swivelly chair, stroking my pussy... er... white cat... and speaking into the intercom "bring me number 47..."
~ Mistress Winters ~

3 comments:

  1. Great entry. Just a fantastic read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it Emily. It's always good knowing that I have touched my female readers in some way ;o)

    I hope you'll visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful wonderful stuff! Please keep writing and being a superb hypno-villainess! (New term)

    ReplyDelete

Mistress Winters always loves it when you SUBMIT... comments that is.