Attention Internet exporer users.

Attention Microsoft Internet Explorer Users: It has been brought to my attention that my blog isn't currently displaying properly using Microsoft Internet Explorer.

It seems the problem is related to the fact that my page is coded in CSS3, something which is apparently to advanced for IE to handle (*scoff*), but all other browsers handle it fine. I'm attempting to find alternative methods of coding, until then I would recommend contacting Mr B Gates, and requesting he update his software inline with the rest of the world !

I would suggest that anyone using IE who is having problems try using a different browser. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera are all great browsers, and display my blog perfectly.


Appologies for any inconvenience.

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Mistress Winters, and I enjoy hypnotizing and corrupting innocent women. Controlling them and making them perform for my pleasure. I'm one messed up girl. But I'm lovely really. In my spare time I enjoy various art and craft projects. I also write a little.

Friday 6 November 2009

Long time no see.

It's been a long while since I updated this blog. Too long. I've tended to be a bit all or nothing about this sort of thing. Hypno-fetishism can be a bit of an addiction for me. Everyone has to have a vice... warping the minds of pretty girls is mine ;~)... well that and smoking, though I've all but stopped that as well. I haven't had a cigarette in months. I won't say I'll never smoke again though, I know I will. It's not that I'm addicted, well, not in the normal sense. It's a not a substance dependency thing... It's a fetish thing. I never actually crave cigarettes, not like I imagine a person who is hooked on them does... I just... enjoy them so much. And enjoy seeing other women seductively smoking even more ;~) . They're something to enjoy once in a while as a treat... I'm just laying off the treats right now. Anyway, that's enough about my smoking fetish, back to the hypnosis...

I've been known to spend all my time online, chatting to and trancing existing or potential subs on yahoo, posting on hypno related forums, reading hypno related blogs... It consumes all my time. I spend all my time either doing these things, or thinking about my last hypno session, or thinking about my next one... all the while needing my next fix!

It's quite an unhealthy obsession, particularly when nearly all of the girls I would get my kicks with lived on the other side of the world. I'd find myself staying up until 5am night after night, knowing I needed to go to bed, but unable to tear myself away from the computer because I was having to much fun. It go so that I was sleeping most of the day, or else just feeling tired all the time. Not only that, but after night after night of hypnotic fun, I felt... well, sore! (I'm sure i don't need to draw a diagram ;~) )At that point I started to ask myself... "just who is in control here?"... Yes I was having fun controlling and toying with my various, eager to please subs, but I was losing control of my own life in the process. Things had to change.

Since then I've kept a bit of a low profile on the hypno scene... My yahoo ID has been inactive, I've avoided forums where I might be tempted, and this blog has also been neglected.

Our mutual obsession with all things hypno was what eventually ended my relationship with Katie a few years ago. So much of our life was consumed by it that it effected our work, our relationships with our friends... we tried to cut down, but it was to difficult. In then we decided it was best for both of us to call it a day. By this point Katie was already well on her way to becoming a hypno mistress in her own right. Since our experience with claire, we'd had our way with a few other girls. To begin with it was just Katie who was hypnotized and the other girls were just there to 'play', but we got hungry for more, and soon we had persuaded other girls for me to put under. At first it was just me giving the commands, and katie enjoying the ride along with the girls. But soon I started giving some control of the other girls over to katie, which she nervously but excitedly enjoyed. I even taught Katie a few inductions, and before long, she was putting girls under all by herself... she was a little unsure about assuming the dominant role at first (well, when it comes to hypnosis anyway, she's experienced at being dominant in other areas), but with a little 'training' from me, she soon started to slip into the role of Mistress. *sigh* My little girl was all grown up...

To continue my metaphor, if hypnosis was a drug, we were going the whole Pete Doherty!, proper back stage at a rock concert orgies of excess... It sounds great doesn't it? a hypno-fetishists dream!... Well in some ways it was. But at the back of my mind there was always this little voice... quiet, but very insistent, telling me that this couldn't go on forever... that what we were doing wasn't a good idea... and that sooner or later I was going to have to try and stop it. Things were taking on a life of their own though... Katie was 'recruiting' her own subs... There were girls at our flat most nights of the week. Our social life outside of our little circle of kinksters was non existent. I'd started to lose track of who had what triggers... it was out of control. Eventually Katie and I had a talk, and came to the same conclusion, we needed a break.

I wont go any further than that right now. It's rather personal, and probably not that interesting to read. But Katie and I went our separate ways, and both found happyness in other, more healthy relationships. Both of us continued with our hypnotic exploits, but tried to keep them under control. Don't worry though, I have plenty more stories to tell... watch this space. ;~)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome to see that you're updating again. Your stuff's always really engaging and I know that for every person that posts a comment, there are 30 more people who don't, but still reading and hearing about what you get up to anyway.

    Good post, and a few points in it definitely hit home. I think a lot of people (myself included here) do go a little power crazy when they become good at hypnosis and discover just how sexy and addictive it can be to play around with what it can do, and the enjoyable kinky ways in which you can warp the minds of others.

    I spent the majority of my time at uni sat in front of my PC late into the night trancing subject after subject after subject in the old Yahoo hypnosis chatroom. Fortunately for me I lived with 4 guys who shared my vanilla interests (we were all gamer geeks) so I got to have *some* kind of social circle.

    I know you're not really in that place now... but any time you feel like blogging about those hedonistic days with a house full of hypnotized ladies, you're guaranteed an avid reader here. ;o)

    Lex

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can literally be like a kid in a candy store... seems great, but when you end up with a dentist drilling holes in your teeth for fillings, you realise you should have shown a bit more restraint...

    Beware the dark side of the force. Dangerous it is.

    ReplyDelete

Mistress Winters always loves it when you SUBMIT... comments that is.